PRO Services in Dubai provide services, to help you set up your business in Dubai. There are times when you are very busy and you don’t have time to carry out the lengthy procedures and attestations, you need a trusted person to handle all the nitty-gritty of business for you. This is where our power of attorney services in the UAE will help you.
Power of Attorney is a valid legal document that gives authority to an appointed person to make a clearly defined set of decisions on behalf of the person who has appointed them. This document has to be submitted to the Notary Public in Dubai who reviews the document before attesting it.
The process may look very complex but we simplify it for you and our expert business consultants will help you with drafting and attestation. We have experience in helping our clients for over 12 years with all their Power of Attorney needs. We make sure that all the required documents are written and translated accurately, and executed properly in accordance with your requirements.
We will help you to draft the Power of Attorney, translate it, and help you with notarization. So that you can use it in all the UAE jurisdictions.
List Of The Poa Service Provided By Us
- Drafting the POA documents according to the standards set by the notary and the concerned government agency
- We make sure your POA document is abiding by the legal laws that are acceptable by the consulate and notary authorities.
- Certified and accurate legal translation of your POA documents to Arabic, English, or any other language
- Our PRO services see that the drafting of the POA is in compliance with the relevant entities and correct phrasing
- Notarizing the POA by coordinating with the public partners, and legal authorities that approve your POA documents
- We get your POA documents attested by the Ministry of foreign affairs and the consulate.
Documents Required To Process Your POA
- Copy of your valid passport
- If you are a resident of the UAE a copy of your visa is required
- A UAE resident has to submit a copy of the Emirates ID
- A copy of your trade license
- The shareholder’s Emirates ID
- Shareholder’s passport copy
- Articles of association and memorandum.
Special Power of Attorney services in Dubai
We prepare all kinds of Power of Attorney documents right from general Power of Attorney to vehicles, real estate, court cases, POA for property matters, and many other types, based on the needs of our clients. You can focus on your other business operations and our experts will take care of your POA work.
PRO Services in Dubai will help in every step of getting your Power of Attorney process, we promise to take care of all your POA needs, with our experienced and expert professionals, who will help you with all your PRO needs, Call us at +971 4 5777 890.